I'm tagged by Icemaya
1. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create five new questions for the people you tag to answer
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
Edit - 5 Things about myself
1. I am an Otaku who greatly enjoy Cosplay and started my huge collection of MangAnime and Games back in hnn.. 2006, so I was 9 back then.
Let's just say my fascination for good stories, new worlds and other cultures was taught by my Mother and affected the growth of my Geekyness hahah
2. The start of my Cosplay journey was in 2010, when I first attended Raptus, Bergen's mini Comicon if you will.
With my casually dressed adoreable fellow otaky friends I went as Rinoa and met many of my current friends there.
3. Despite being born and raised in Norway, I don't feel completly Norwegian as my Mother is partially greek and father chilean.
Quite the multicultural family so I'm more than just Norwegian and Skiing, Raspeballer, Bunad, Cottages on the mountain.. Norwegian traditional culture wasn't part of my upbringing.
4.As a child my goal for the future was becoming a comic artist or an actress, I still draw however it changed to costume and fashion design in relation to Cosplay and alternative styles.
5.My current goal for the future is recovering from some illnesses, finish high school to enter university and travel with my partner to Japan to learn more about the culture I've adored since childhood
and share it's unique aura with the rest of the world through creativity. As much as I love my city of upbringing, there is much more to be discovered <3
I was asked:
1. Your favourite song at the moment and why?
oh my, I listen to quite the variety of genres so picking ONE is hard..
30min later.. no, eeh perhaps Paradise by Coldplay because it's true that life can get very heavy, but if you keep fighting and look forward you'll manage looking forward
to invaluable gifts nothing can replace. there will be light in the tunnel.
2. The one thing you like the most about yourself and why?
not too certain as there is much I'd like to improve, but perhaps that people believe in me enough to trust me
with their frienship and ask for help or advice :3 that and just the fact people enjoy my company really
3. If you could do absolutely anything without having to worry about consequences, good or bad, what would you do?
End religions and try to make people see we are all the same in worth(regardless of "species", gender, age, nationality .etc)and respect should be mutually earned as we all share a single planet.
I'd also travel around the world and stop every cruel animal industry, help improve nature so it could recover to take care and feed more life instead of a selection of livestock for those lucky enough to buy the later "products", for yes I do not think anything can justify massacres for unnecessary products or the upbringing leading us to believe it is essential for good health.
4. What's your favourite quote and why?
Change of mind, change of values, eventually change of world. because our values affect our choices in life and we all affect eachother, for good or bad.
5. Which do you prefer the most out of Winter and Summer?
as one who struggles keeping body temperature, summer! not that I hate winter, all the seasons have their unique beauty
I tag:Ai-Pai Becken95 chickensnackrap xXSlipknotxXxAngelXx Hannekakeloveless-yaoi-fan MasterSaruwatari YunoGasai969 xAgny-chanx SonicFanSusi
My questions to you:
1.Do you remember when and why you joined dA?
2.How do you spend your time outside Deviantart?
3.Do you have any favourite series(any media)?
4.What are your goals for the future?
5.What countries would you like to visit and why?